Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. What is Maharashtra Knowledge Corporation Ltd (MKCL)?
A. For more information regarding Maharashtra Knowledge Corporation Limited (MKCL), please click on following link: http://www.mkcl.org
2. What is Applicant Organization (AO)?
A. Applicant organization (AO) is the activity center who has applied online for MS-CIT center registration process defined by MKCL.
3. What is Training Provider (TP)?
A. TP means the Empanelled Training Provider, as described and prescribed by GR no. Ma.TANTRA 3700(132/2000)/TE-3 dated October 03, 2000 and October 13, 2000, empanelled to establish and run the ALCs or the Training Provider empanelled by MKCL as per its norms from time to time.
4. What is Local Lead Center (LLC)?
A. Local Lead Center is appointed and authorized by MKCL as per its norms, for discharging certain responsibilities and carrying out certain activities on its behalf in the assigned geographical jurisdiction. For details about LLC please click here
5. What is Regional Lead Center (RLC)?
A. Regional Lead Center is appointed and authorized by MKCL as per its norms, for overseeing and coordinating the functioning of LLCs within its assigned regional jurisdiction and to discharge certain responsibilities on behalf of MKCL. For details about RLC please click here
6. What is Authorized Learning Center (ALC)?
A. ALC is an Authorized Learning Center of Maharashtra Knowledge Corporation Ltd which has configuration as per MKCL’s norms and is authorized to conducts MKCL's Courses.
7. What is Urban/Semi urban Area?
A. If a particular Area is divided into several wards then that area comprising of all those wards under that particular area is called as Urban/Semi urban area. Urban/Semi urban are the areas where you can apply on the basis of your ward number and specific area name where you would like to register for authorization. If any Center location is in Nagar Panchayat / Nagar Parishad / Nagar Palika (Municipal Corporation) / Mahanagar Palika then that center is Semi-Urban / Urban Area type center.
8. What is Rural Area?
Any area other than Urban/Semi Urban Area is considered Rural Area. If any Center location is in Gram Panchayat then that center is Rural Area type center.
B. Apply Online:
9. What is Apply Online?
A. By accessing URL www.mkcl.org/register, you can see the center registration home page. On this home page you have to click on Apply Online link. Applicant Organization will fill the basic details. AO will get Applicant Organization (AO) login and password by clicking on the activation link received on email.
10. What is SOLAR login ID?
A. SOLAR login ID is the ID that will be used to get access to MKCL’s Online Business Management Framework and for submitting the required information. That will be used as AO login id.
- By virtue of getting Application ID and Password, does not mean that Applicant Organization has got MKCL's authorization.
11. What if I face any problems during MS-CIT New Center Registration Process?
A. Please contact to Training Provider selected by you details about TP please click here
C. TP Selection:
12. How can I choose my TP?
A. While submitting the Expression of Interest (EOI), AO should choose the one of the TP from drop down list.
13. What are the criteria for AO's to apply under MKCL TP?
Educational Institution and private institute from Rural/Semi-Urban/Urban can select MKCL as TP.
14. Can I select more than one TP?
A. No, you can select any one Training Provider at the time of EOI submission.
15. What is ‘‘AO approval’ which is to be given by TP?
A. When you select your TP from your login; TP's will be able to view the list of all AO's who have selected that particular TP. If TP agrees that you have fulfilled all the necessary norms specified by MKCL, TP will recommend you from their login for the further Process. If the application is rejected by the selected TP, then you can re-select the TP once again.
16. Can I Change a TP during any calendar year?
A. No, once you got TP approval then you can’t change the TP.
Payment & Refund:
What is the Center Registration Fees?
1. Center Registration Fee of amount Rs. 13,000/-*
1. Center Registration Fee of amount Rs. 13,000/-*
2. OnCeT Fee of amount
2. OnCeT Fee of amount
3. Security Deposit**
** If Applicant Organization is educational institute (only for School & College) then there is no need to pay the Security Deposit.
If my application gets rejected on the basis of inability to submit all necessary documents to LLC within stipulated date, how much amount is refundable?
If I get authorization for the year 2022 and if my center does not get registered in the year 2023, how much amount will be refunded?
A. No any amount will be refunded to ALC in such case. For more details see ‘Fee Structure’ at (www.mkcl.org/register)
Is there any requirement to pay Security Deposit?
A. Yes, each AO has to pay Security Deposit to get authorization.
What is Security Deposit?
A. Security Deposit is the Deposit amount need to pay by AO once he gets short listed for center creation based on rating.
- The Security Deposit amount is nothing but the assurance given by AO for confirmation of 100 (for Urban/Semi-Urban) or 50 (for Rural) MS-CIT admissions.
- At present the MFO for MS-CIT is Rs. 1390/-. So the total MFO for 100 MS-CIT Admissions is Rs. 1,39,000/- & for 50 MS-CIT Admissions Rs. 69,500/-
- If AO become ALC then ALC can utilize the Security Deposit amount for learner confirmation.
- If, ALC fails to utilize this security deposit amount for learner confirmation for given authorization period upto December 31, 2022 then the said amount will be forfeited.
- ALC will not be able to apply for refund of the said security deposit amount through ‘advance refund facility’ of SOLAR.
Is there any exception for Security Deposit?
A. Yes, if Applicant Organization is Educational Institute (only for School & College) then there is no need to pay the Security Deposit.
Is there any other hidden charges?
A. There is no any payment required apart from Security Deposit, Registration fee & OnCeT registration fee.
22. Do I need to nominate faculties for OnCeT?
A. Minimum one and maximum three applications are allowed for Learning Facilitator OnCeT Examination.
23. How many center coordinators can I register?
A. Only one
24. How much I have to pay for center coordinators for OnCeT?
A. For registration you will have to pay Rs. 250/- (Non- Refundable). AO has to pay this fee at the time of registration fee payment.
25. Do I need to show complete Center Setup (including IT Infrastructure -Computing Resources) at the time of online application?A. No, not required at the time of online application. MKCL will communicate to short listed Eligible AO to create a Center Setup. Then Only Eligible Applicant Organization (AO) has to create the Center Setup.
27. When does the Center Setup (including IT Infrastructure -Computing Resources) criteria need to be fulfilled?A. MKCL will communicate to short listed Eligible AO to create a Center Setup. Then Only Eligible Applicant Organization (AO) has to create the Center Setup with following guidelines.
28. What is Intake Capacity?A. Intake capacity is the capacity given by MKCL for registering the no. of learners in a particular batch of MS-CIT Course.
Intake Capacity depends on your computing recourses. AO will have to upload Server & Client details through WORM software. One Client Computer = 16 Learners
29. Can AO use desk computers for creation of computer setup?A. Yes
30. Can AO use Xtenda setup for creation of computer lab?A. No
31. What is Business Plan?A. Business Plan is the projection/overview of your business including various analysis reports. AO need to fill business plan in detail and upload the same after become Eligible AO.
32. What is the purpose of LLC and TP visit?A. By visit of LLC and TP, MKCL ensures that the information furnished by AO is true in all regards.
Is PAN Card compulsory for finalization of MS-CIT New Center Registration Process 2022?A. As mentioned in the process documents, PAN Card is mandatory for finalization of New Centers in 2022.
However, AOs could upload any of the (mentioned) valid identity documents in the initial application phase. But in the later phase(s), PAN Card is mandatory.
Is AADHAAR Card compulsory for finalization of New Centers in 2022?A. As mentioned in the process documents, AADHAR Card is mandatory for finalization of New Centers in 2022.
What are various documents that I need to submit?A. Please find details of required documents on our website. (www.mkcl.org/register)
If multiple AOs from same ward or area are fulfilling MKCL’s norms then on what basis MKCL will give authorization?
A. MKCL will decide the eligibility of AO based on Total Score. Total Score will be calculated on the basis of following points:
- OnCeT Score of Center Coordinator
- Interview score
If more than one AO has applied from the same location/area then
- MKCL will rank the AOs on the basis of Total Score. AO having highest Total Score will be eligible for further process.
- If Total Score is same then AO’ having highest OnCeT score will be eligible for further process.
If I get authorization for Calendar year 2022, then from which Date can I start registering learners for MS-CIT/KLiC course?A. January 01, 2022
On what grounds your application may get rejected?
- Running competitive courses for MS-CIT Course
- If you fill untrue/wrong information, your application may get rejected
- If TP does not approve your application on basis of MKCL norms.
- If mentioned fees is not paid within the stipulated dates.
- If LLC has rejected the application based on location provided by AO.
- If all faculties nominated by you fails in OnCeT Examination.
- If your faculty gets less marks in OnCeT as compared to other AO's applied in respective area faculty.
- If you do not submit documents related to address details within stipulated date to LLC
- If you do not prepare setup (Infrastructure and Computing Resource) as per norms set by MKCL
- If LLC or TP does not recommend you after their visit to your location based on incompliance of MKCL norms
*Kindly note that MKCL shall be the final authority for Approval/Rejection of AO application and MKCL's decision shall be final.