MS-CIT Center Registration Process- 2022
Registration Process- 2022
Important Instructions for Applicant Organization (AO)
- Applicant Organization (AO) should read all the instructions and process details before applying for MS-CIT Center Registration Process 2022
- MKCL has finalized the Open Area list based on the following factors:
Applicant Organization (AO) has to apply for MS-CIT Registration Process (NCR) from Open Area only. (as Open Area list published by MKCL from time to time).
If AO will apply from any other Area which is not Open Area (as published by MKCL) then AO’s application will not be considered in any case.
Applicant Organizations (AO) request to add any additional Open Area will not be considered in any condition.
MKCL has finalized Open Area list based on market potential in that specific area.
If Applicant Organization (AO) got MKCL recommendation for proposed AO location then it does not mean that they become MKCLs Authorized Learning Center (ALC).
MKCL has finalized the open area list & their recommendation based on market potential in specific area. MKCL reserves right to add/edit/delete Open Area from time to time without giving any reason and intimation.
In case of Educational Institute, AO has to apply with their School/College/Institute Name only. Also they have to mark their actual location in Schools/Colleges/Institute premises only.
If any Applicant Organization (AO) will try to contact direct or indirect to MKCL by email, letter, telephone, social media, etc. then we will reject the application of that Applicant Organization (AO) without giving any reason. AO should contact to the appropriate network partner as allocated by MKCL.
Applicant Organization (AO) has to complete the registration process within schedule as stipulated by MKCL. If any Applicant Organization (AO) will not complete process within schedule, then we will not consider their application for further process in any case.
It is the responsibility of Applicant Organization (AO) to visit the portal & login and keep updated themselves about the process and schedule. Also, AO has to check their email, SMS and WhatsApp communication on regular basis. MKCL will not make any separate calls to AO to share about the schedule and other details.
MKCL will do the communication to AO only on their registered email ID and mobile number.
AO has to attend the Orientation Meeting (Online/Offline) to understand the details about the offering & processes. Only one person from AO should attend this Orientation Meeting (if meeting is scheduled in presence). Orientation Meeting will take place at district/regional level.
AO has to follow the schedule of OnCeT Examination strictly, if any AO fails to attempt/pass OnCeT Examination then we will not provide any further chance to the candidate.
For OnCeT and interview process, we may do the recording through CCTV or camera and keep the record for future reference.
OnCeT and Process schedule will be available on website only. If AO does not receive any mail / communication from MKCL then AO should visit the website for schedule and guidelines. It is the responsibility of AO to take the schedule from the website and follow it.
If more than one AO has applied from the same location/area then
- Existing MKCL Centers presence in that area
- Existing MKCL Centers business catchment area
- Business potential of that area
- Requirement of specific area
- Please note that, in some Open Area cases, we have kept the complete City / Town / Tehsil as Open Area. But, we will allow the center at only Specific Location depend upon the Business Potential of that area. If Applicant Organization apply from particular City / Town / Tehsil then we will analyze the local business situation and also we will check our existing ALCs location in that area and accordingly we will decide the further course of action. In this case, we will also reject the application if it is not satisfying the required criteria.
- Please note that, applying from Open Area does not mean that Applicant Organization's application is considered for further process. We will check the Business Potential of that area with reference to our existing ALCs and accordingly we will accept / reject the application.
If same Learning Facilitator (Faculty) is registered from more than one AO then MKCL will cancel the application of concern AOs. Also, these AOs will not be eligible for further process.
MKCL will communicate the eligible AOs to prepare the center setup. If any AO will prepare the setup prior to our communication then we will not be responsible for any financial or other investment loss.
IF eligible AO’s center setup is not as per the norms specified by MKCL at the time of center visit as per the schedule, then we will reject the application of AO from this process. In this case MKCL will not be responsible for any financial or other investment loss.
If the location provided by the AO at the time of application is different than the location at the time of center visit, then we will not give the authorization to such AO.In this case also, MKCL will not be responsible for any financial or other investment loss.
Authorization as MS-CIT ALC shall be given subject to completion of all the prescribed procedural formalities and submission of all the requisite documents.
Once MKCL gives final approval for specific AO to become ALC at specific location, then that ALC will not be able to change the location for next 3 consecutive years i.e. No location change is allowed for three years in any condition. Also, Owner change is not allowed for 2 consecutive years in any condition.
If any ALC will change the location within 3 years then that ALC’s Authorization may be cancelled with immediate effect.
MKCL will not refund any amount (such as Processing fee, Registration Fee, Security Deposit etc.) in case of AO become Authorized Learning Center (ALC).
In case AO got rejected in between the MS-CIT New Center Registration Process, then their applicable refund will be processed in the month by March 31, 2022.
Those Applicant Organization (AO) who will become ALC for the year 2022-
- MKCL will rank the AOs on the basis of Total Score. AO having highest Total Score will be eligible for further process.
- If Total Score is same then we will apply the following logic:
• AO having highest OnCeT score in Learning Facilitator Exam will be eligible for further process.
• If still there is tie, then AO having highest OnCeT score in Center Coordinator Exam will be eligible for further process.
• If still there is tie then AO having highest interview score will be eligible for further process.
• If still there is tie, then AO will be selected through Lucky Draw System.
• Their authorization will valid for the period of 1st January 2022 to 31st December 2022, irrespective of the center registration in any month of the year 2021 or 2022.
MKCL reserves the right of granting and/or rejecting authorization to any applicant/s, without assigning any reason/s whatsoever to anyone.
• Eligible ALC has to apply for renewal for the year 2023 by paying requisite fees as communicated by MKCL time to time.
• ALC will be able to enroll admissions from January 2022 month onwards.
MS-CIT Center Registration Process- 2022
Terms and Conditions for Applicant Organization (AO)
We, Applicant Organization (AO) understand and agree that –
- The location of the proposed center shall be fixed only in the specific location as selected by us and the selected location shall not be changed by us anytime during, and subsequent to the 'Network Partner /Center Registration Process. We will not have any objection in case of rejection on the basis of location or any other reason.
- To visit the website on regular basis to know about information/guidelines/norms/schedule prescribed by MKCL on website from time to time.
- MKCL will use contact & other details any promotional or business related activities.
- MKCL reserves the right-
- to modify the terms and conditions of the Network Partner /Center Registration Process without any prior notice and MKCL shall not be liable to anyone for any such modification/s;
- to discontinue/postpone the Network Partner/Center Registration Process (or any part thereof) with/without prior notice and MKCL shall not be liable to anyone for any such discontinuation/postponement;
- of granting and/or rejecting authorization to any applicant/s, without assigning any reason/s whatsoever to anyone.
- In case we are granted authorization-
- We are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and login account given by MKCL and fully responsible for all activities that occur thereunder;
- We shall abide by the various Rules, Regulations, Code of Conduct, Guidelines, Communications, Norms issued and specified by MKCL from time to time.
- We cannot run any competitive course also we will not do any under cutting in fees or clubbing of courses. If we involve in doing any such malpractice then our authorization will get cancelled/terminated immediately without any prior notice.
- All the disputes or differences, if any, prior and/or subsequent to authorization (if granted) shall be referred to the courts in Pune, which shall be the courts having the jurisdiction to entertain and try the same.
Important Note : If any applicant organization is running competitive courses then such applications will not be considered for processing in MS-CIT New Center Registration Process 2022.